Added March 2021
This is the first in my series of mini-mazes with rules, which are simplified versions of some of my larger word mazes. This one uses the same rules as an escalator maze, which means that each word you find must either be one letter longer or one letter shorter than the preceding word; the first word must be exactly four letters long.
- Get from the S at the top-left to the T at the bottom-right, forming a chain of valid words along the way.
- Valid words must lie along straight lines, either orthogonally or diagonally, just like in a wordsearch.
- The first word must be exactly four letters long; thereafter, words should either be one letter greater or one letter fewer than the previous word (e.g. the second word can be either three or five letters long).
- Words will be accepted if they abide by the criteria common to all my word mazes.
- Here's a reminder of the permitted two letter words: am, an, as, at, be, by, do, go, ha, he, hi, ho, if, in, is, it, me, mu, my, no, nu, of, oh, ok, on, or, ox, pi, so, to, up, us, we, xi, ye.
Having trouble? Here's a .
Still having trouble? You can view the if you are really struggling. This will ruin the puzzle for you, so I would strongly advise against giving up too early!