Added April 2021
This maze is designed to thoroughly bamboozle you and is not recommended for those that suffer from seasickness! The vowels in the maze change with each move you make, according to a fixed pattern.
This revowelving maze differs slightly from my larger mazes of the same type (e.g. Revowelving Maze 1) because in those mazes you have to reach particular squares before the vowels are permuted. Here, it happens after every move, which makes for a far more disorientating experience.
- Get from the R at the top-left to the M at the bottom-right, forming a chain of valid words along the way.
- Valid words must lie along straight lines, either orthogonally or diagonally, just like in a wordsearch.
- Any length of word is permitted.
- Each time you make a move, all the vowels in the maze will be permuted forwards: A becomes E, E becomes I, I becomes O, O becomes U and U becomes A.
- Words will be accepted if they abide by the criteria common to all my word mazes.
- Here's a reminder of the permitted two letter words: am, an, as, at, be, by, do, go, ha, he, hi, ho, if, in, is, it, me, mu, my, no, nu, of, oh, ok, on, or, ox, pi, so, to, up, us, we, xi, ye.
Having trouble? Here's a .
Still having trouble? You can view the if you are really struggling. This will ruin the puzzle for you, so I would strongly advise against giving up too early!