Added February 2021
A lot of my word mazes contain the occasional unusual word to test your mettle and keep you on your toes. This maze has the same rules as a standard simple word maze but I have gone somewhat to town and included many more esoteric words than I usually do. This was the first simple word maze I designed and I ended up overcompensating for the relative simplicity of the rules. Still, fans of hard crosswords will probably enjoy it.
- Get from the S at the top-left to the N at the bottom-right, forming a chain of valid words along the way.
- Valid words must lie along straight lines, either orthogonally or diagonally, just like in a wordsearch.
- Any length of word is permitted.
- Words will be accepted if they abide by the criteria common to all my word mazes.
- Here's a reminder of the permitted two letter words: am, an, as, at, be, by, do, go, ha, he, hi, ho, if, in, is, it, me, mu, my, no, nu, of, oh, ok, on, or, ox, pi, so, to, up, us, we, xi, ye.
Having trouble? Here's a .
Still having trouble? You can view the if you are really struggling. This will ruin the puzzle for you, so I would strongly advise against giving up too early!