Added February 2021
Someone with a penchant for bad puns might describe this as a revowelution in maze design! I would never stoop that low. The blue squares in this maze have special properties which permute all the vowels; as a result, there are multitudes of words hidden in this grid. You'll have lots of fun navigating your way around.
- Get from the C at the top-left to the Y at the bottom-right, forming a chain of valid words along the way.
- Valid words must lie along straight lines, either orthogonally or diagonally, just like in a wordsearch.
- Any length of word is permitted.
- The four blue squares have special properties. If you select a word that ends on such a square, then all the vowels in the maze will be permuted forwards: A becomes E, E becomes I, I becomes O, O becomes U and U becomes A.
- Each subsequent visit to a blue square will permute the vowels a further time.
- Words will be accepted if they abide by the criteria common to all my word mazes.
- Here's a reminder of the permitted two letter words: am, an, as, at, be, by, do, go, ha, he, hi, ho, if, in, is, it, me, mu, my, no, nu, of, oh, ok, on, or, ox, pi, so, to, up, us, we, xi, ye.
Having trouble? Here's a .
Still having trouble? You can view the if you are really struggling. This will ruin the puzzle for you, so I would strongly advise against giving up too early!