Added February 2021
If you've had a go at Revowelving Maze 1, then this grid of letters might look familiar. In fact, it's identical! Never fear, this maze has an additional twist: this time the blue squares permute the vowels backwards, not forwards. Surprisingly, both of these mazes have about the same level of complexity. Good luck!
- Get from the C at the top-left to the Y at the bottom-right, forming a chain of valid words along the way.
- Valid words must lie along straight lines, either orthogonally or diagonally, just like in a wordsearch.
- Any length of word is permitted.
- The four blue squares have special properties. If you select a word that ends on such a square, then all the vowels in the maze will be permuted backwards: A becomes U, E becomes A, I becomes E, O becomes I and U becomes O.
- Each subsequent visit to a blue square will permute the vowels a further time.
- Words will be accepted if they abide by the criteria common to all my word mazes.
- Here's a reminder of the permitted two letter words: am, an, as, at, be, by, do, go, ha, he, hi, ho, if, in, is, it, me, mu, my, no, nu, of, oh, ok, on, or, ox, pi, so, to, up, us, we, xi, ye.
Having trouble? Here's a .
Still having trouble? You can view the if you are really struggling. This will ruin the puzzle for you, so I would strongly advise against giving up too early!