Added December 2021
This word maze has a distinctly Christmassy vibe. Can you spot all the Xmas-themed words in the grid? There is an additional no backtracking rule in this maze, meaning that you are not allowed to reverse direction from one move to the next.
- Get from the P at the top-left to the E at the bottom-right, forming a chain of valid words along the way.
- Valid words must lie along straight lines, either orthogonally or diagonally, just like in a wordsearch.
- Any length of word is permitted.
- However, backtracking is not permitted: the next word must not run backwards through the previous one.
- Words will be accepted if they abide by the criteria common to all my word mazes.
- Here's a reminder of the permitted two letter words: am, an, as, at, be, by, do, go, ha, he, hi, ho, if, in, is, it, me, mu, my, no, nu, of, oh, ok, on, or, ox, pi, so, to, up, us, we, xi, ye.
Having trouble? Here's a .
Still having trouble? You can view the if you are really struggling. This will ruin the puzzle for you, so I would strongly advise against giving up too early!