Added February 2021
This is the second of my escalator mazes and my favourite, at the time of writing, with these rules. It is a bit harder than Escalator Maze 1 and is liberally sprinkled with false paths to throw you off the scent.
- Get from the A at the top-left to the R at the bottom-right, forming a chain of valid words along the way.
- Valid words must lie along straight lines, either orthogonally or diagonally, just like in a wordsearch.
- The first word must be exactly four letters long; thereafter, words should either be one letter greater or one letter fewer than the previous word (e.g. the second word can be either three or five letters long).
- Words will be accepted if they abide by the criteria common to all my word mazes.
- Here's a reminder of the permitted two letter words: am, an, as, at, be, by, do, go, ha, he, hi, ho, if, in, is, it, me, mu, my, no, nu, of, oh, ok, on, or, ox, pi, so, to, up, us, we, xi, ye.
Having trouble? Here's a .
Still having trouble? You can view the if you are really struggling. This will ruin the puzzle for you, so I would strongly advise against giving up too early!